Friday, June 17, 2011

Ultrasound tonight

Tessa is still looking good. Weighing in at a whopping 1.5 lbs., she seemed defiant tonight during the ultrasound.

The source of my bleeding is the same- her placenta is deteriorating. This has caused a blood clot to form...which she kicks around in the womb.

I am still struggling to make it through the night without bleeding from 4-7.

Right now, we are just hoping to squeak out as much time as possible before my placenta detaches more.

Josh left the hospital tonight to spend some time with the boys. As they were taking a walk, Bryce looked up at Josh and said, "when is mommy coming home?"

I want to be in both places:-)

Pray request:

another good night tonight.

That my placenta wouldn't completely detach. Not only is this fatal for her, it can also be dangerous for me.

As always, that Tessa's little lungs would beat the odds and surprise us all by being developed.

Thank you, prayer warriors!

No comments: