Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today, I again found myself visiting Dr. Dood. Thankfully, he has such a pleasing personality and doesn't treat me like the nuisance I feel like:-)

Same deal as Monday. Bleeding, but not sure why.

My appointment with Dr. B has been moved up to Friday morning, so unless something changes, the plan is to check into Spectrum after that and see how long we can ride this out.

Please pray with me. Specifically:

That this bleeding is not related to placenta separation or my water breaking.

That she would be measuring right on track.

Thank you, as always, prayer warriors!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continued prayers!

kirsten said...

Jamie I just wanted you to know my heart aches with these updates, and I genuinely believe that prayers are the only tools we have to lift you up at this time. Sending you so much love & courage. And it goes without saying that my prayers for all of you - especially you & Baby Tessa - continue.