Thursday, June 30, 2011

Appointment tomorrow

Tomorrow is my 27 week appointment with Dr. Balaskas. On one hand, I love these appointments because it is my absolute joy to see Tessa squirming around. It is reassuring to see the placenta blood flow, and that she has fluid in her bladder.

Unfortunately, I have my biggest episodes every weekend. I can't conclude they are related, but it seems like the hour of tugging and pushing to measure her agitates my placenta.

Please pray for a healthy little girl, lots of fluid in her belly, and a functional placenta.

I will update with any news after my appointment.

3 comments:

Lia Leenstra said...

I continue to pray for you and Tessa!! There are many moments during the day that I say a little prayer. God is so Good and believe he has everything in his hands! I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts - I have read your blog from your first post to the most current - I love your honesty and stories and how much faith, hope, and love you have. Faith in God, Hope for Tessa, and Love for your family! Just know you are constantly in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Prayers continue for you and Tessa! Prayers for good health, growth, peace and comfort! Prayers for lots of fluid and for your placenta to hang in there! Love and peace to you all!

Michelle said...

Dear friends, we carry you in our hearts and prayers this weekend. Praying for a good ultrasound and no episodes following. We love you so!