Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Short Update

A few friends have asked for an update. Not much new to share, honestly, but I appreciate the interest!

I am still having problems every night, but managing to stay in my own room. I am often in pain during these spells, and feel dread every night as 10pm rolls around.

The kids are adjusting well to going back and forth between grandmas and our home.

A very kind neighbor takes care of the dogs each night Josh stays here. He texted the other day that Cali has self-esteem issues.

My absolute joy comes from watching videos of the boys. A new favorite is them attempting the slip and slide.

Today was the first time in 17 days that I got outside. It was glorious to bask in the sun and watch the kids play hopscotch and run around with the wind blowing their hair. Both of them hold my hand the entire wheel chair ride. I love it.

Prayer requests:

No cord accidents. I know they are normal, but lately it is terrifying to hear the steady beating of her heart drop (and stay for a short time) in the 90's. This comes from her either holding onto her cord, or it getting trapped by a body part since there isn't any fluid to act as a cushion.

Tessa's overall health- good lung development, no placenta detachment, and consistent growth.

Peace for all of us as we wait on the Lord.

Thank you for sharing in our journey.

3 comments:

sally said...

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you and Tessa are hanging in there. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or at your house.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! We are praying and the specific
updates are so helpful. Praying for strength and hope
and wisdom and SLEEP, along with lung development
and a healthy Tessa.
:)
Cathi Schuurmann

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Please know how many people are praying for you all! Hang in there!