Monday, June 13, 2011

Better

Last night was better, thanks for your prayers. We managed to stay out of labor and delivery.

Between 3:30-6:30 am, Josh and I were up and still dealing with bleeding. Thankfully, Tessa stayed strong and it did not kick me into labor.

Visitors: we have been asked by quite a few of our loving and supportive friends if they could come visit. We are honored:-)

Right now, since we have been up all night, I am trying to catch up on sleep during the day. Hopefully, I can actually have a few uneventful nights, finally get a shower in, and feel normal soon:-) I am looking forward to 'boring'.

Thanks for your prayers and words of encouragement! I appreciate each and every one!

6 comments:

sue said...

Praising God for each day little Tessa stays safely tucked in:) Let's pray for many "boring" days ahead!
Sue dood

Jillian Sandler said...

Jamie,

I just wanted to let you know that I have been keeping up with your blog and that I think about you everyday. My prayers and love are with you, baby Tessa, Josh and the boys. Hang in there pretty lady.

Jillian

Unknown said...

hope last night was uneventful. :) Hang in there...praying each day that Tessa with stay put so that she may continue to grow and develop.

Anonymous said...

We often see God at His biggest when we’re feeling at our smallest.

Judy said...

Hi Josh & Jamie, I haven't been on the computer much lately but Chelle keeps me informed and I've been praying.I'm praying Tessa stays strong and stays put.Hope you got your shower and are "bored" today.

Kristi said...

Jamie, I just spent the last 2 1/2 hours reading every one of your your blogs. Thank you for sharing our struggles with all of us. I have not gone through infertility struggles like you have, but we lost our oldest son when he was 21 months old. He was born with severe brain damage due to a lack of oxygen the night he was born. He was never a "normal" child like you hope and dream of when you are pregnant. I understand your grief of not being able to plan, but I also believe that God still can perform miracles. We had Kyle for 21 months longer than the doctors said we would. We will continue to pray fervently for you, Tessa, Josh, your boys, and your family as they take care of all of you. We will continue to pray for pease for you as you struggle daily just sitting in the hospital away from your precious boys. The one thing I learned is that it doesn't matter if you are given a child for a lifetime, 21 months or only a few moments, your love for them is the same. Love your Little girl with all of your being and continue to believe that God will give you a lifetime to spend with her.
Kristi Handlogten