Friday, November 12, 2010

Yikes

Just found out my mom has a tumor in her uterus. She went today to have an ablation done. They do a routine ultrasound before they start the procedure, and found the tumor.

She goes for surgery the 21st of December to remove it. The Dr. does not think it is cancerous, but it could be. He blood pressure is so high that they cannot even think about doing the surgery before that. I think normal is 120/80 and hers is 190/106, possibly due to the meds she is on to prevent ear infections. Which raises another concern- if she goes off the meds to get her blood pressure down, then what happens to her ear infections? UGH!

There goes my backup plan of having my mom be my surrogate.

Kidding.

What I am going through pales in comparison to what my mom has on her plate. Just praying that it is not cancer.

I feel so bad for her because she really takes on the brunt of what I am going through as well. When your child hurts, you hurt. She has shed many tears with me in the past week, which can't be helpful for her blood pressure issue.

I cannot live without my mom. I rely on her so much. Trusting God tonight to carry me through these next two months.

No comments: