Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thwarted before I even begin!?!

Went for my baseline ultrasound today- and I have a leftover cyst from a previous ovulation. They took blood work today, and they will be able to tell by my estrogen level if it is functional or not. I am praying and praying it is non-functional so I can begin on Thursday.

If not, I think I have to wait a week. Which doesn't seem like the end of the world- it just would be a wasted trip to Ypsilanti today. Since it takes me five hours round trip, I would rather not go just to chew the fat with the nurses:-)

Honestly, part of me wonders--will this whole cycle be bad? If it is starting off sucky, will I regret even starting? The thing is, I would hate to wait until after Christmas. Seems so far away.

I am just praying, honestly, that I can start on Thursday. I have been waiting so long, and just want to get on with it already.

This is going to be hard.

Really hard.

No comments: