Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A little update

Numbers did not come in for my estrogen levels yesterday. Apparently the machine malfunctioned, so they will have them tomorrow morning. I was kind of hoping they would come in and my meds dose would be lowered.

Thankfully, I am not yet feeling the massive amounts of eggs. I have heard it can be really uncomfortable when they start to get larger and ready for withdrawal.

On another note, I did cry less as the day went on. Going about the business of cleaning my house and taking care of Brycer really helped keep my mind off things.

That is, until I got the nicest surprise from Kristi. She gave a card to Josh to give to me tonight. It was supportive and thoughtful, and I am so touched by the gesture. I had not yet even talked to her about what we are going through. She knew the general plan was to try and have another baby. Yesterday when she asked me how I was and I started bawling, I am sure she figured out it is not going as well as I'd hoped.

She referenced two versus in there that she has held onto this year:

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose."

Here I am crying my eyes out again. I am just going to try and cling onto those promises as I go into tomorrow's ultrasound.

No comments: