Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One more thing

Just to add to my thoughts for today, I think the suckiest part (and the part that is making me cry) is that I cannot get back to that 70% success rate. We purposely sought out this doctor, who is 2 hours away, partly because of his excellent success rates.

The absolute most that the DR will transfer right now is 1, which is around a 50% success rate. He does not know if he will even do that, and I am kind of thinking it wouldn't be best to go forward and transfer. I have googled and googled tonight, and it looks like a lot of people think they will not get OHSS, and then they get pregnant and the symptoms come in spades.

Which also means that I just paid for one transfer that I will not even use.

Oh well, I am guessing that is a drop in the bucket in this whole process.

I can say one thing for sure- I am staying off facebook (too many pregnant people) and going into "hiding". This crying at the drop of a hat is not great for living everyday life. I went to Josh's basketball game tonight. Someone asked me how I was doing and I just started bawling.

Oh, and Josh is a gem. Thank God I have a husband so good with words- he knows exactly the right thing to say to make me feel better.

No comments: