Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This cycle sucks

and other ramblings.

Out of 17 embryos fertilized, only 3 are normal. That really stinks. I am not sure if these three even made it to freeze yet. I should find that out maybe later this week?

It just stinks because I really wanted to make it to transfer. I am not out of the game yet, but I can't help but feel that way. It still has to freeze, then un-thaw. Only 50-70% make the un-thaw.

I am just praying and hoping for really strong embryos. I cannot help but feel like all of this was a waste. All this sickness and pain...just to result in this.

I can finally say that, after 6 days of feeling completely rotten, I feel better today. I am eating and walking around. My house is still pretty darn dismal- thank God for a long weekend.

I am so happy that I trusted my gut and bought two packages up front. So bummed, though, that 1 of the 2 seems like a wasted cycle. Praying hard that the All-Knowing Breath of Life will allow me to make it to transfer in January, or this Christmas is going to be really difficult.

No comments: