Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby Zerberts

Kayden and Bryce love to zerbert the baby.

They take turns, and laugh and laugh as if it is the funniest thing in the world.

Tonight, as they were laying in bed watching Wheel of Fortune on either side of me, I asked if they wanted to feel the baby kick.

Of course they never held their hand long enough to actually feel movement, but I think both left satisfied.

Kayden bent down and kissed the baby.

"I love you, baby."

"I hope for a miracle every day for you," he whispered.

Me, too, buddy.

Me, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is such a sweet time when the boys are kissing and laying on your belly, it is a connection to this baby for them. Kayden has a tender heart I love it when he reveals it at times you least expect it. I really enjoyed feeling a good kick from the baby the other day!

Love, Mom

Michelle said...

me three :)
so cool that Jan felt the baby kick!

Unknown said...

That's too cute! Aw on feeling your baby kick, those were some of my favorite moments during pregnancy.