Monday, September 12, 2011

Title

You might have noticed I changed my blog title (again).

The Road Marked with Suffering didn't represent our journey anymore once she was born, but I wanted to wait until I found the perfect title.

Nothing quite fit.

Over and over again, I thought back to this post. It was at a time when I felt most people around me were losing hope. There were a few stragglers still believing, but the vast majority had given up.

Including myself.

Doctors appointments were brutal; night time was full of horrible, vivid dreams of burying my child, and I was depressed most of the time.

Low and behold, in one simple sentence, Josh brought my spirits alive again.

Four words, that kept me going for many weeks to come.

Reminded me that where there is life, there is always hope.

Over and over, during my Bible roulette:-), God drew me to Hebrews 11:1.

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see"

No comments: