Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time flies

....when having fun!

Love those jowls! I swear she is only 6.5 lbs- it's just that most of it is in her cheeks!

First bath at home





First Doctor's visit


I just realized she is crying in almost every picture.


and in pink.

We are finding a new normal, now that Tessa is home.


The boys squeal in delight when she makes noise. One week later, and they are still fascinated with her.


She generally does not want to be put down...and creates quite the fuss until she gets her way.


Her monitor leads fall off often, causing a stir from all hearing persons in a 20 mile radius.


Jan, the mother of the century, has been coming over to help during the night. Tessa really likes to use that time to reiterate who is boss!


The word of the month is appointments. Sheesh! She racks up quite a few of them. We have four in the next two weeks; most take at least two hours.


Please pray that illness stays away from the Bird clan for a while this year. We would really like to stay away from Spectrum, and right now any cold or flu could potentially bring us back.


Many times throughout the day, I literally squeeze Tessa girl and look up to the heavens in awe of God's gift to us.


She normally cries, but that's alright.


She is here.


God is good!

5 comments:

Judy said...

I love this!!! Grandma giving Tessa her first at home bath. I remember giving Juliet her first one with Joy looking on. So glad your boys are enjoying their lil sis. I think of you guys often and how things are going.(I'm still praying during the night with my hot flashes :)Most likely someone is up at your house during that time :( I'll be praying for God to protect your family & esp Tessa from any illness this season.

Jamie said...

In the outfit you gave us! I LOVE that outfit, Jude. One of my favorites! Thanks for praying for us during the night- I am sure one of us is up! :-)

Mary said...

Tears of JOY and THANKFULNESS while reading your post this morning. So many, many prayers for Baby Bird were answered with a resounding "YES!!"

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures....I am amazed at the Greatness of God everytime I see Tessa. Praying for a healthy winter season for you all.

grammyjan(mom) said...

So happy she is home! Praise the Lord!