Monday, August 15, 2011

Whopper....

Fries, and a Drink.....Yikes.

Our peanut is 4 lbs 3 ounces. Gaining like a true VanderPloeg!

Have I mentioned my other boys gained 3-4 lbs their first 10 days of life?

Josh was up tonight with Tessa, so I decided to go Back to School shopping with the boys.

What a trip.

I forgot how tiring it is to oscillate between "Don't touch", "Come back here", "No, we are not going to buy that", and "Stop Whining".

Hope arrived in the form of bunk beds, so tonight has been a tough adjustment overall. Lots of tears shed by Kayden.

Tessa was off CPAP for the past few days, but went back on it tonight. Her nose has sounded stuffy to me yesterday and today.

I do have a specific prayer request tonight. Tessa gets her blood drawn tomorrow night to check for infections, platelet levels, etc. Please pray with me for normal results.

No infections, a good hemoglobin level, etc.

Thank you, as always, for praying for Tessa the Tank :-)

Please also pray for the boys. I often forget what a huge time of adjustment this is for them. To have a sister, but not have her here, is something they are trying to wrap their head around.

2 comments:

Baby Sweet Treats said...

Praying for you & your sweet children! God is good!! <3

STEFFIEJ said...

YEAHHHHHH!!! WOW THAT GIRL IS AN EATING MACHIINE!!! SO HAPPY TO READ THIS..IT MADE MY NIGHT :)