Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A day of Threes

Early in this pregnancy, I bought a dopplar to listen to Tessa's heartbeat.

April 19th, after we got home from the emergency room, my mom and I were laying in bed.

Both of us were crying.

I remember putting that doppler over my 16 week belly, and telling my mom "This could be the last time I hear her heartbeat, so I want to record it on my phone."

Just remembering the bittersweet shwish-shwish brings tears.

Tears for the months spent on bedrest, wondering what state she would enter this world in.

Tears for the miracle of her birth.

Tears for her third week of life.

Happy 3 weeks old, Tessa.

We are incredibly thankful and grateful for these past three weeks.

Ephesians 3:20 "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us."

3 comments:

natalie said...

Happy 3 weeks Tessa! We are so thankful for you!

We continue to lift you up in prayer. So thankful sweet little Tess is 3lbs now!

Jamie Covey said...

Three...it's a magic number, yes it is!

Happy 3rd week Tessa!

Blessings to you all, happy Wednesday :)

Michelle said...

So happy for you guys! Happy 3 weeks Tessa. So glad to hear you are growing too! Continuing to pray for health!