Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hardest day

Today was a rough one.

Tessa had to go back on cpap, and she was pretty unhappy about it.

She fought all day to find rest.

Added to that, a milk fortifier was added to my milk. I could just tell she was not comfortable all afternoon.

At her eight o'clock weigh in time, her eyes were open and she turned her sweet face to me.

This little pathetic smile came across her face. I know it was involuntary, but I couldn't help but burst into tears.

Please pray for my sweet girl- that she would digest her milk, start pooping, and get off the cpap as soon as possible.

Thanks for being so faithful in checking in on her- I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry yours and Tessa's day was so rough. Praying that you will both be able to find rest tonight. That the presence of God will fill you and give you peace and rest. Praying Tessa will have a better day tomorrow too. She is such a miracle, keep holding on to that. Rom. 15:13.
Blessings and peace.
Dillene

Anonymous said...

Josh and Jamie,
We continue to pray for you, the boys, and little, precious Tessa. It seems silly, But I often find comfort in the Kindergarten Bible ABC verses :-) Here are a couple for you:

D - Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
J - Jesus said, "I am with you always"
N - Nothing is too hard for God.
Q - In Quietness and trust is your strength.
W - When I am afraid I will trust in you.

Judy said...

Oh Jamie,my heart breaks for you and Tessa. (Josh and your parents too)I saw your fb post and prayed but didn't ck your blog.I'm trusting things are better today and I'm still praying.Looking forward to an update. Love you all!