Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kick Me

I am fairly certain that I have been feeling movement. It is so hard to tell with the placenta being anterior because it feels different than it did with my boys. With the boys, it felt like flutters. This time, it feels like movement without the fluttering sensation.

The last week or so, I have felt this on and off....but thought maybe it was my stomach. Last night, it happened way too many times for it to be gas bubbles (sorry if TMI:-)

Praise the Lord!

In other news, I think my plans to go to Myrtle Beach with my family the first of May have been foiled. I called the doctor's office yesterday to see what they thought, and they really want me to talk to my own doctor on Monday. None of the other doctor's wanted to give me the all clear.

Maybe he will take a peek and the placenta will be moved! I sure hope so, 'cause this girl needs some sun and sand.

No comments: