Monday, December 27, 2010

Rider

I am actually excited because tomorrow I have a rider.

Mr. B is going to ride along with me, which will make the trip so much more enjoyable. Having someone to talk to makes the two hours fly by, instead of drag.

Plus, if I get bad news (like at my last baseline ultrasound), he will be right there with me. And JB always brings a clear head to any situation.

Especially when I am excessively hormonal.

Anyway.

Christmas hit hard this year. Harder than I expected. I have been thinking a lot lately about being unhappy.

The one and only thing I wanted for Christmas, I did not get.

Thanks for nothing, Santa.

Another blog I frequently read posted a quote I stumbled across today. It said something like true happiness is found when you embrace life exactly as it is.

The fact of the matter is that I have two beautiful kids, and they are my everything. They bring me immense joy.

Trying to focus on the big picture, while nested firmly in the Forrest.

No comments: