Saturday, December 4, 2010

The date is set

and I am nervous.

What if the embryos don't survive?
What if this doesn't work?

Trying hard to trust God that He has a plan- even if it isn't MY plan. My plan was already shot out the window a heck of a long time ago. I would have been certain that I would have been pregnant by now, had you asked me last Christmas.

I suppose in some ways I did- it just was a very short lived pregnancy. Three days is not long at all.

December 22 is the Lupron shot to stop ovulation. I am excited, because it doesn't seem that far away. The only hitch is that it is the last day of school for K before Christmas, so I am sure he has a party that day that I will be in charge of.

I am hoping tomorrow I can book a 2:15 appointment so that I will have time to head from school to Ann Arbor.

What's really nice is that, other than these two appointments- the Lupron shot on December 22 and the baseline bloodwork on December 28, I only have ONE appointment on January 6. That is outstanding! Seeing that I went God only knows how many times last time around, this is awesome.

Praying, praying, praying that all this works and January 14 is the day I get to transfer 2 sticky beans.

No comments: