Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In all fairness...they know me well.

Target Pharmacy, that is. When I priced my prescriptions around, they were hands down the cheapest-by at least $500. I have used enough $10 {new prescription} gift cards to buy a coat. Not that I still have them- those do not normally make it out the door with me:-)

They are always very helpful. Tonight, the pharmacist was even joking as he informed me that Amoxicillon can decrease the effectiveness of Apri Birth Control. I said "A girl can dream, right?" We all had a good laugh.

Then it happened.

Why I normally do not share with people that we are infertile.

The tips. The trying to figure out what my "problem "is.

Sex tips, emotional tips, suggestions that I need acupuncture, to stop thinking about it, to get on the adoption list....the list is endless, and never fails.

I know the Target worker meant well, but honestly....if I thought holding a baby and having him poop on me would do the trick, I would have rolled in it twelve months ago. There is just no scientific evidence that having a baby accidentally poop down the front of my shirt will result in my cervical mucus spontaneously being fertile.

So, thank you, for that tidbit....but I wanted to scream at her to keep it to herself.

I probably know how my fertility works, and my own body, better than 95% of the population. And I know she is trying to help, but it gets annoying biting my lip and nodding with a grin on my face while she explained her "poop theory".

No comments: