Wednesday, February 2, 2011

5 weeks, 3 days pregnant

I have to admit, after three good beta draws, I am finally starting to dream about this babe.

I finally allowed myself to plug in the due date calculator...which is really confusing because of the embryo being 5 days old already at transfer. I think it will be around October 1st or 2nd?

I am sure that means, Lord willing, I will have it around October 10 LOL

Anyway, it has been joyful thinking about all things baby again. God has given me joy in my heart where there once was so much sorrow. I am thankful I did not get bitter this time around, like I did with Bryce, and that I relied on God every step of the way. Even when I felt down at Christmas, I still was not angry at God.

I am finally allowing myself to think whether it will be a boy or girl. My mom thinks it is a boy, and appropriately brought me a gift bag full of blue:-) Blue pacis (which Bryce immediately thought were his), blue bottles, blue gift bag....it cracked me up.

I cannot say I am not still a little apprehensive about the u/s on Tuesday, but the hope is gradually seeping in:-)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

So cute, I love how excited your mom is for you! Yeah, that '5 days old at transfer' thing screws me up too. If that is correct, I will be due on my (adopted) daughter's birthday, which is so bizarre because I was due with my other daughter on my son's birthday. And, I have my BETA on valentine's day, which is my grandmother's 80th birthday!! Praying for you Jamie!