Sunday, January 9, 2011

On a lighter note...

Since my butt is a REALLY hard place to insert shots, it was decided that Josh would do them. With my butt being so large, you would think there wouldn't be a problem...but alas, it is tough to shoot the progesterone in oil in because it is so thick.

He is a little bit uneasy about needles and blood, so it makes for a really fun mix.

For my first shot today, we iced down the area. He swabbed it with alcohol. He could not break the skin, and the progesterone came pouring out all over my butt. I re-drew the PIO, and he gave it another go.

He tried to insert the needle, and the needle broke. We are still not sure where it is.

I think he is already scared for tomorrow:-)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

OMGosh! LOL! So not funny, but OMG! They have me on suppositories this time (I did injections the last two times), which makes me nervous, but they claim it is the new wave of the future. Ah!