Monday, October 25, 2010

Up in the Air

Been planning this since February. I am a mix of emotions these days.

I cannot succeed without trying, but I am so scared to try. I wish so badly I knew the outcome of this before I attempted it.

Add on top of that the plaguing issue of whether or not I kicked this parasite out of my system, and it adds even more uncertainty.

Thing is, if I get pregnant- will I have to treat giardia? What if the meds used for it are harmful for the baby? What if I do not get pregnant because of it?

I am supposed to go Thursday for my first Lupron shot, and I have been waiting the last week to see if giardia has returned or not. I am so unsure. I might get tested tomorrow, just to see if it has in fact cleared my system.

Waiting another month is an option...I just kind of want to get it over with, though. This in limbo stuff is really difficult.

No comments: