Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Update

I have never had the flu while pregnant. Then again, I never had pregnancy induced OCD, either.

I am partly convinced this little one is a girl because of all the problems I have had while pregnant. Not that girls are problems, but my pregnancies with the boys were so carefree and painless.

Or perhaps it is just wishful thinking, and the difficulties are more because of IVF and the process involved in getting pregnant this time around.

Lord willing, I should find out in about 6-8 weeks!

The morning after I threw up for 12 hours straight, i have to admit I was storming the gates of heaven that I would still hear a strong heartbeat on the doppler. Ticking away at 175, that beautiful sound was thumping in my ears before I knew it.

Next ultrasound: March 22. If all goes well, I will then be "graduated" to my OB!

No comments: