Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Humbled

I wouldn't say that I have been the type of person to "put it all out there" emotionally. In the past, I probably would have dealt with infertility, pregnancy problems, OCD, etc. on my own.

Yesterday, I received tons of stories from people who have been through what I am going through with the placenta previa. It is humbling to know so many people care and are ready and willing to help.

Tonight, I went to a meeting at church, and there was a special chair reserved with a comfy base and footstool (thank you, Sue!). Stuff like that just gets to me. So thankful I am part of a church that cares so much about it's fellow members.

In other good/God news- IVF is completely paid for! I am so excited, and in awe of how God put this all in place this past year.

No comments: